The blunt is one of the most enjoyable and affordable ways to smoke marijuana. Read on to find out more about the cigarillo wraps and compare them to other smoking methods. You can also learn how to roll a perfect blunt.
How To Roll A Sharp: A Step By Step Guide
- Grind cannabis. Getting the right coarseness for your herb is crucial to rolling the perfect blunt. Use your grinder to grind your cannabis into a medium-fine grind.
- Prepare the blunt wrap. If the cigar has tobacco still inside, carefully cut it lengthwise. You can also sprinkle 1-2 grams of ground tobacco on your herb if you want to smoke it as a spliff.
- Add some moisture. Blunt paper is usually crisp and dry. By slightly moistening the leaf, it will become more flexible and pliable and less likely to tear.
- Fill the wrapper. Shape your flat wrapper in a “V”, or half-cylinder, so that it can hold your herbs. Distribute your ground cannabis evenly over the wrapper. Now is the perfect time to increase the strength of your blunt.
- Roll your blunt. After filling the blunt, you are ready to roll it! Begin by shaping and squeezing the blunt using two fingers, starting at the mouth end.
This article was written by a CBD Specialist at Uplift CBD. At Uplift CBD, we strive to provide our customers with the highest level of satisfaction by providing the best quality products.
We source our naturally occurring cannabinoids from only premium USA hemp farms. Our Delta 8 dabs are hand-made and carefully formulated to promote a legal, safe alternative to Delta 9 marijuana. They are grown and extracted in the USA. Because our CBD products are 100% natural and derived from the Non-GMO industrial hemp plant, they are legal for sale across all 50 states of the USA. Independently lab tested for purity and concentration; no other company has the quality and quantity of natural cannabinoids in our products for the same value! Shop our products today!